Welcome to The Big Goose where we have a combination of animals and play areas, both inside and out, which makes our farm one of the Mornington Peninsula’s most popular all weather attractions.
Whether it’s a family day out, a school or group trip or one of our popular birthday parties, you can be sure to have fun at The Big Goose.
WE ARE OPEN EVERY DAY IN THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY
If the date you want is not visible on the booking page then we have reached capacity and it is SOLD OUT (No waitlists), we are closed or bookings have closed for the day. Bookings close 2pm Daily, last entry 2:30pm.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
There are some changes to how we operate:
- To keep everyone safe and to help comply with Covid restrictions ALL tickets will need to be pre purchased online. There are no exceptions – please dont call to ask. This includes Big Goose members and babies/children aged under 2 years, even though there is no charge.
- Admission will be contactless on arrival at the farm. All items should be pre purchased including animal feed bags although mini golf and feed bags are available at the gate.
- Have your QR code open and ready to scan before approaching the ticket booth.
- Masks are NOT currently required: subject to change with government guidelines.
- Daily numbers are limited to enable social distancing.
- Tickets will not be available on arrival.
- You must only attend on the date that you selected at the time of purchase – changes may not be possible.
- The names of every person in your group will be required at the time of booking for contact tracing purposes.
- Cafe food will be available for purchase and will be takeaway only – there will be limited indoor seating available.
- Current closures: Jumping Pillow until further notice.
- Pony rides are no longer offered at The Big Goose.
- We have a strict NO DOG policy, for the safety of our animals and yours.
If you have a cold or flu symptoms, send us an email and we’ll change your booking for when you’re feeling better.
If you have been asked to self-isolate, please stay at home.
Annual Pass Holders: An extension will be applied automatically to your membership.
Gift Vouchers: Big Goose Gift Vouchers that have expired during our Covid closure will be honoured through to the end of 2021. Please email us the voucher details so we can extend the expiry.
Thank you for your patience and thank you to everyone who has made donations towards feeding our animals.!
Stay safe xoxo