If you still have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on
0459 911 549 or email@example.com
233 Mornington-Tyabb Road, Moorooduc Victoria 3933
Pricing is valid for all products as per our website. Rates are quoted in AUD inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change at the discretion of The Big Goose . No responsibility is accepted for unforseen omissions or misrepresentations of Tour Operators and other websites that might represent our products.
- A 100% upfront payment by CASH or CREDIT CARD (No Amex) is required at the time of booking or prior to entering the park.
- All tickets are are non refundable
- Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash
- For birthday parties and group bookings, we require a non-refundable $165 deposit at the time of making the booking.
The balance of the payment is due on arrival at The Big Goose, any no shows must still be paid for. Birthday party bookings can only be made online. Book for the maximum you know will be invited, numbers can be modified up until 24 hours prior to your party. Once you have submitted your guest list no further changes can be made and you will be charged in accordance to your list.
“THE BIG GOOSE” is very unique to the Mornington Peninsula, as it combines farm animals with an adventure park, situated at Moorooduc on the Peninsula freeway. The park is made up of several adventures, they include, tractor ride, exploring the petting barn, having a hit on the mini golf course, getting muddled in the maze, climbing around the adventure playground, and one of most popular pieces of play equipment with the children is the GIANT jumping pillow. We believe you will be pleasantly surprised by the natural beauty of the farmland and how well the animals are loved and looked after by our staff. Enjoy lunch at our onsite café or bring a picnic and enjoy family fun for everyone.
Our delivery of our product is strictly within our operational hours and indicated on our website at all times.
VISITING US TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For the welfare of Visitors, Staff and Animals at The Big Goose:
- Please be aware that the property has DEEP DAMS which pose a drowning risk. Being a working farm the ground can be uneven. It is your responsibility to maintain constant supervision of children under your care at all times.
- Farm entry fees are applicable to all visitors including children 2 years of age and over.
- Our cafe is not accessible to the general public – entry fees must be paid to access the cafe.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. The Big Goose takes no responsibility for children left unattended. All children are the responsibility of their parent/guardian or carer while at The Big Goose.
- Childrens party guests must be accompanied by a parent/guardian – no drop offs allowed.
- No running and/or chasing animals.
- Do not open or unlock any unauthorised gates or climb over paddock fences while at The Big Goose.
- Animals must be treated gently and kindly.
- All patrons should wash and sanitize their hands frequently
- Appropriate footwear should be worn at all times
- All litter to be placed in bins provided
- The Big Goose is a glass free, alcohol free, smoke free environment. SMOKING IS PROHIBITED
- Entry is at your own risk.
- The Big Goose and all related equipment is maintained in good condition at all times and monitored for safety risks.
- Our animals are friendly and tame but any animal can be unpredictable. All animals have teeth and may accidentally bite while feeding – caution is necessary at all times.
- Any animal interaction is done at your own risk.
- Management accepts no responsibility for: Bites, scratches, kicks, nudges, bumps, spits, knocks, trodden on toes, cuts, burns, grazes, breaks, falls, slips, trips, stings, allergies or stupidity.
- Directions given by Big Goose staff members must be followed at all times.
- The Big Goose reserves the right to remove any visitor not following the terms and conditions of entry.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The term ‘The Big Goose’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Big Goose, 233 Mornington-Tyabb Road, Moorooduc Victoria. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia